Mireia Montserrat Moreno
e-oncologia project manager
Mireia Montserrat holds a Political Science and Public Administration degree (University of Barcelona, 2013) and a Postgraduate in Education resources, materials and projects for development (University of Barcelona, 2015) .
I have a total of ten years of professional experience in online training environment. I joined e-oncology in 20010 as head of the educational support, focusing on the International courses as well as providing assistance to International students:
- Main e-learning responsibilities: definition and design of the course. Training and support to the course author and the tutor in virtual contents and platforms. Treatment of educational content. Creation of multimedia course. Creation of the virtual classroom. Monitoring of students. Evaluation of educational programs.
- Main software used: LMS Moodle, Articulate Storyline (SCORM), Photoshop, InDesign.
Since 2010-current Head of the educational support. Catalan Institute of Oncology. Barcelona.
- Co-Manager of the ICO training course (currently being implemented) on cancer prevention in Zambia, Ghana, Uganda and Tanzania in cooperation with the IAEA.
- Project Manager of the European Union Project SMILEON, under the Lifelong Learning Programme. Developed a methodology for the seamless integration of learning into day-to-day workplace practice. Held special responsibilities to coordinate the seven European partners participating in the project.
- Responsible for the international dissemination and promotion of the work of the Institut Català d’Oncologia in the domain of cervical and uterine cancer prevention, in close cooperation with the WHO, the IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer) and other international partners.
Company A, Montserrat M, Bosch FX, de Sanjosé S. Training in the prevention of cervical cancer: advantages of e-learning. ecancermedicalscience. 2015;9:580. DOI: 10.3332/ecancer.2015.580.